Training Centre Requirements
The Public Health and Safety Department will approve the training companies for a period of one year, unless the approval is revoked earlier by the department or surrendered by the company.
Companies (as well as individuals) may gain training approval provided they employ at least one person with the knowledge, experience and skills required to meet the criteria set out in this section:
Training companies must:
- Have adequate systems and resources in place – including staff and, where appropriate, equipment, materials and software – to support the delivery of the training programmes
- Ensure that their staff are competent and have access to appropriate training, guidance and support
- Have a named point of contact for each course they deliver, for the candidates, the Public Health and Safety Department and Highfield to direct their enquiries and correspondence
- Have use of training materials provided by Highfield that are approved by the Public Health and Safety Department and follow the lesson plan provided by Highfield
- Provide candidates with the pre-course materials such as a handbook, at or before the time of registration for the programme
- Adhere to the quality process and procedures of Highfield, the Public Health and Safety Department and the Emirates International Accreditation Centre, at all times.